Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 236

Thread: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

  1. #181
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    well, I am one to believe in science based fact....being there have been studies to show that there are factors in utero and in the make up of the brain that make a person attracted to who they are attracted to. I personally am attracted to men, certain men not all, I would think you are attracted to certain women not all. I can't help that, I can't help what I find attractive....I have tried to date people that I was not attracted to and it didn't work. Studies are there people just chose to ignore them. But that ain't the point...the point is someone always has to be up in someone business..many times to make them feel better. We all sin, some have different sins than others.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #182
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    ??? what are you talking about
    Cant we all just get along?

  3. #183
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I dont find it perverse, its their choice.

    Who are you to judge them??
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #184
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Just one question though...do you think beastiality is perverse?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Perverse and wrong on so many levels. It's a messed up person abusing an animal.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #185
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    you tell me how a sheep can consent to sex and I will answer that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] does is baa and nod or what
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #186
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Sorry ROCKY, I quoted the wrong person. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #187
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    haha i was wondering about that one.
    Cant we all just get along?

  8. #188
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    We watched a rerun of the TLC Show "Is it a Boy or a Girl" this evening. Chromosomal abnormalities play a huge role in the lives of many.
    That could be very educational for many folks.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  9. #189
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I have seen that...there is actually a village somewhere that has a very very high incidence of gender complications, makes you think.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #190
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Ok, well since you think its perverse are you fixated on it in any way?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •